As usual, i'm questionning the question :)
Why one would need to hack a corporate ? Hacking is just using some means provided by a host for another purpose ...
That said, why a profitable company would need to be hacked ? why wanting to change something that works ?
If the idea is to create, to innovate, there's no need to do it inside a company if it's not at a real turning point or a mandatory need to pivot. Part of my job is creating entrepreneurial events to let innovation emerge and to accompany corporate in creating spin off, with what is needed for a real innovation (which is a relative thing) to grow.
If there's a real need to "hack", then all that is needed is to follow 5 principles (known as Effectuation) :
1. Bird in hand : today's available means and resources determine tomorrow objectives. (and not the opposite).
2. Affordable loss : When willing to act, what do you agree to lose ? And what you don't ?
3. Crazy Quilt : who's ready to engage with you and to act accordingly ? Who has interest in your success and ready to help you ?
4. The leimonade : when life gives you lemons, make lemonade". Whatever happens, what are the opportunities ? rather than anticipating surprises, prepare to take advantage of them.
5. The pilot in the plane : it's the hacker that chooses, that determines the choices and that decide. He transforms his environment to make it suitable for his project.
With all that, you can act in any environment, with or without constraint :)
at your service to talk about it :)